When watching videos on youtube, you might find the ideal YouTube video to save on your computer or use it for your projects. You start thinking how can I download it fast. Here comes the good news, nowadays there are websites also known as YouTube Downloader that allow you to download your favourite videos from youtube.
YouTube is one of the most popular sites on the internet, but downloading videos from it has always been a challenge. For people who wanted to use YouTube videos for offline viewing or just to save them in general, there was no other option but to download YouTube videos through third-party software. But now there are many websites out there that allow you to do this very thing!
Let’s explore some of the Best Websites To Download YouTube Videos.
One of the first websites to have emerged with the intent of downloading YouTube videos. As it’s still very popular, downloading from this website is relatively easy and free.
How To Download From SaveFrom.net:
- Copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- You can choose between different qualities of the video, depending on their size and duration.
- In the next step you will be prompted to select a location for your file. SaveFrom.net allows users to download from various other sites including YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and Metacafe.
- Finally click on the “Download” button at the bottom.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can copy your download link. That’s it, easy as one two three!
KeepVid is a website that allows users to download videos from various sites including YouTube and Facebook. So if you want to download your favourite YouTube video, KeepVid is the best option.
How To Download From KeepVid:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube Video you want to Download.
- The download speed may vary depending on file size and site traffic but overall it’s relatively fast.
ClipConverter offers a large variety of services including Video Downloader and Video Converter for multiple sites such as YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo etc. It also allows users to download subtitles along with their video.
How To Download Videos From Clipconverter.cc:
- Copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- You can select your desired quality, format and subtitles if necessary.
- Once you are satisfied with your choices click on “Download” button. Now it will redirect to a new page where you can find the download button.
- Finally click on Download Button. Now your video will start downloading in MP3 or MP4 format.
TubeNinja is a simple and easy to use website that allows users to download YouTube videos for free. The description, rating and number of views play a role in determining the video quality that you will get after downloading from this site.
Well it’s pretty easy to go ahead with TubeNinja, you can copy the URL of the YouTube video and paste it in the textbox provided. After that click on the “Download” button and then select your desired quality, format and subtitles if necessary to download.
Downloading videos using TubeNinja is really simple and fast, you can get your desired format of the video at very high speeds.
Similar to the other websites on this list, VIDPAW also allows users to download videos from YouTube. You can copy your desired URL and paste it in the search box provided over here.
After that click on the Download Video option given at the bottom of the page. Now choose your required format and quality of video by clicking on their respective buttons. VIDPAW also allows users to download subtitles of videos if desired.
Qdownloader.cc is a YouTube download website where you can get your desired video in up to 4K UHD quality .
Qdownloder also helps you download videos from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and many other sites.
How To Download From Qdownloader.cc:
Copy the URL of the YouTube video and paste it in the search box provided over here. After that click on the “Download” button and then select your required format and quality of video by clicking on their respective buttons.
Finally click on the “Download” button which will automatically start your download at high speed.
Y2mate is another simple website where you can download videos from YouTube.
MP4, WEBM, MP3, AAC, M4V, 3GP, WMV, WMA, FLV, MO, and other formats are recognized by Y2Mate.info.
How To Download Videos Using Y2mate:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download.
- Click on the “Download” button or simply hit Enter Key on your keyboard.
- Select your required format and choose the video quality.
Lastly click on the Download button and let it do its magic!
Well BitDownloader is yet another website that allows users to download YouTube videos for free.
BitDownloader is a free application that lets you download videos from a variety of websites without having to register. It supports YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and many others.
You can save your downloads in a variety of video types, including MP4 and WebM.
How To Download From BitDownloader:
Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download, paste it in the search box provided here. Now click on the “Download” button and then select your desired quality, format and add subtitles if necessary.
Eventually click on Download Button and it will start to download your video.
9. Any Video Converter
Any Video Converter Free is a free YouTube video downloader that allows users to convert their videos to a different format. The downloader’s free edition only allows you to download a single video at a time. To use this you have to download this as a plugin for chrome and then use it.
This supports a lot of video format outputs: mp4, avi, mkv, m4v, wmv, mpg, flv, mov, gif, webm and much more..
Any video converter has no limitations. It lets you effortlessly convert and download any video file for FREE
How To Use Any Video Converter:
To download any video using this program, just open the video in the browser, then click on the extension icon of Any Video Converter on the top right of the browser, it will show the title of the video, just click on it and the program will start downloading your selected video.
10. YT1s Youtube Downloader
YT1s is a very simple website that allows users to download, convert and upload videos. YT1’s YouTube Downloader allows you to download videos from YouTube to your device. You can download in a variety of formats and high quality resolution.
You can save and convert YouTube videos as many times as you like for free. All device platforms are supported. Whether you’re using Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, or iPhone, it’s simple to convert YouTube videos to MP3 files.
All video and audio formats are supported, including MP3, 3GP, MP4, WMA, M4A, FLV, WEBM, and MO.
How To Use Yt1s MP3 converter:
- Just navigate to the website using your browser or copy paste its URL in the address bar of your browser.
- Now locate the video you want to download by finding the video title.
- After locating the video just click on it to start downloading.
- Wait for the conversion to finish before downloading the file.
Catchvideo is a great website where you can download any YouTube video for free with ease. Catch Video provides the fastest way to watch and download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc.
It enables you to convert Iframe videos to MP4 which works with all mobile devices and no need to install any plugins or software.
The supported website formats are MP3, MP4, AVI. WMV HD etc..
How To Download From Catchvideo:
Open the video page on Catchvideo . Now copy paste the link of the video you want to download in the URL bar and hit ‘Catch!’ button. The platform will then show you all of the accessible download links for this video in various formats.
Select the format you want then click on download that’s it.
This is yet another website which you can use to download the videos from YouTube,TikTok and Instagram.
Without needing to sign up or install any software, you can download video files for free. Using this platform you can only download videos shorter than 60 minutes.
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari are among the most current web browsers that are compatible. Links from most websites are supported, including video sites like YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Vimeo, Flickr, Tumblr, and Soundcloud.
2conv.com is a video converter and downloader site that allows users to convert any YouTube video into MP3 or MP4 format, thus making it easy for people to play these videos on Android phones and tablets, iPhones, iPads and other portable media players.
How To Use 2conv:
- To download any video on this platform just open the website, where it says ‘Enter video link,’ paste the video’s link.
- Choose the file format that best suits your needs.
- Just click the “Convert” button and your file will be transformed in a matter of seconds. You can then download it to your phone, tablet, or computer after the conversion procedure is finished.
13. Yoo Download
Yoo Downloader is a platform to download, and convert videos from YouTube. This platform also takes care of the quality of the video that you’re downloading
Yoodownload allows you to save your favourite YouTube videos in a variety of formats. You may download videos from a wide range of video sources with YooDownload. Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Vid.me, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Soundcloud are among the top websites accepted.
How To Use Yoodownload:
- Open the website yoodlownload.com and paste the link of the video you wish to download.
- Select your desired video format then click the download button below the preview image.
- The video will begin to download.
14. VideoSolo Online Downloader
VideoSolo Online Downloader is yet another platform to download YouTube videos online. It also allows video downloads from over 50 other websites.
Now you can download your favourite videos with ease on VideoSolo . Supported sites are Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, Metacafe, Reddit etc..
How To Use VideoSolo:
Copy and paste the Video URL you wish to download into the “Search” box. Then select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
After reviewing the video, select the kind and format in which you want to download it and click “Download.”
To download the video, click the “three dots” icon in the pop-up video play window and select “download.”
15. Get Video
GetVideo is a web service to download videos from different websites. It is one of the most trusted video downloader services
Using this platform you can easily convert your favourite videos into MP3, which you can listen to or download on any device. It supports all major formats including flv, avi etc..
How To Use Getvideo:
- Go to the video page you want to download copy the video page’s URL
- Open GetVideo, go to the search box, and enter the URL there. Press the download button and wait a few seconds for the video page to be scanned.
- Once the video download options appear, select the appropriate size and quality, then save as an mp4 file.
Is Downloading YouTube Videos Legal?
It is actually illegal to download YouTube videos, either you would like to do video marketing or just want to save video on your computer.
You must only download a video if it meets the following criteria:
- It’s your own property
- It’s a royalty-free video clip.
- It has a creative common licence
- You receive approval from the uploader/owner of the original file.
There are a number of websites that allow users to download videos from YouTube, but some may not be as reliable or trusted. If you want to find the best website for downloading videos from YouTube and other popular video sites, this list above of 15 Best Websites To Download Youtube Videos Online is perfect.
Whether it’s your own content marketing strategy or simply saving something on your device for offline viewing, there is no better way than using these online video downloaders!
Now that you’ve downloaded your favorite video(s), it’s time to spice them up and make them your own assets.